Sunday, May 9, 2010

Daily Routine


Things around here have gotten pretty much how I like them. During the past several years- I have realized that I enjoy being busy. My dad told me to set up a routine as quickly as possible and it has been successful so far. Mornings have been enjoyable here lately. I have learned from Ali and my folks on this one. Usually when you get up an extra 15 minutes ahead of your schedule, you are able to not feel so rushed throughout your day. Mornings allow time to just sit and read the book of 1 Samuel with a cup of coffee and breakfast. I clean up around the apartment and get caught up on some phone calls. I set up an Augusta number last night so that people can call me free of charge. Hopefully people catch on to how to use skype.

I have come to live for the weekends where you can just explore and have adventures. This weekend was def. like that. Friday proved to be an early night for me because of the weekend plans coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment