Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Burned Out NOT Bummed Out



Who would have thought that I would ever like cooking? I remember the first time I hung out with Nick Duke in Augusta, I realized it IS possible for a guy to enjoy cooking and not be completely...how do I say this...a pansy?
I have been eperimenting with some knowledge that Sweet T and my mom gave me on cooking and its been going fairly well. Until today.

I tried out my crockpot for the first time today. I looking up this marvelous recipe online for chicken stroganoff. This morning, while making my oatmeal, i prepared the marinade for the chicken. It would bathe and relax in this marinade for hours while I was at work...in the crockpot that is. When I got home from work and a swim at the gym...disaster.

Next time, of fearless cookers. Remember to always ask a korean which setting to put a crockpot on. Dont rely on your gut for this. It only speaks and understands English.

Omelets for dinner again.

No comments:

Post a Comment