Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Change of Plans

I thought I was going to be able to fit in another country before my contract ends in April but it looks like time and money are no longer on my side if I am wanting to do the things I am proposing for the summer months in the US. Instead of going off for the Lunar New Year holidays, I will be heading over to HIGH1 resort with some friends and co-workers. So far, we have around 12 people going on the trip and the numbers keep growing. It started out with just abotu 3 people going [Tia, Ian, and I] and now look at this baby grow!

We're going skiing and I am scared out of my mind. I dont know what to expect but Pam seems to think that my anxious nature leading up to this will result in many bruises and whelps on my body from falling down on the slopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment