Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Steak and Eggs over Easy in Purgatory

This past weekend I went to Cleveland Ohio for a friends wedding. It was quite the chore to get out of the state of Georgia. Enterprise ended up being too expensive and so we chose the cheaper option: air transportation.
While in Ohio, I was able to cross paths with several native "yanks."
I ran across a lady from new Mexico and found out that she was a clinical psychologist. It was pretty rad to discover that she has a heart for people, like me, but ended up resigning from her position because of a heightened liability.

A gentleman that I sat next to on the plane was a starting out clinical psychologist. The guy was in his late twenties and early thirties.

Maybe it was coincidence that I met two psychologists in one weekend>

No comments:

Post a Comment