Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Fresh Start

After much thought, I finally wanted to start a blog. There are countless people I encounter on a daily basis between working two jobs and scrounging up what bits of a social life I have. The title of this blog says a lot and while this blog isnt necessarily about me,its always nice to know the origination of a thought process. After graduating from college, I have become to feed my desire to be a workaholic. Sociability and leisure have become back-burner topics as of late. The only hobby that has sustained through the weeks and months of this workaholic-ism has been "people." The very thing that fuels my places of employment. You see, I work as a barista by day and work for a psychatric hospital by night.

My journey is to document my passion. Studying people is my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment