Sunday, August 1, 2010

Secrets of an 8 Year Old Mind


There is something in the way kids greet you that makes you realize that your existance in that brief moment is worth it. I never in a million years thought I had the patience to teach any age level -especially kids for that matter. There was a moment yesterday where I had to make a quick stop by the teachers lounge for a non-savory cup of coffee to supress the sleepy feeling I had been battling all day. When I entered into my 8 year old class, I was consumed with an overall love. The students were excited to turn in their completed homework and show me their perfectly formed sentences.

I have a feeling Im going to grow really attached to these kids in the short time we have.
We're secretly planning a snack party.

No comments:

Post a Comment