Tuesday, June 8, 2010

30 C


The temperature is measured in Celcius over here. I really dont understand this scale. I do know that somewhere between 30 and 40 degrees gets to be unbearable at times. Friends over here in Korea usually go to school between the hours of 1-10 pm. I am fortunate in this case that I go to school earliuer in the day: its LESS HOT.
Being raised in Georgia where it is sweltering hot and sticky- one would think that I am used to weather like this. HOW CAN ANYONE GET USED TO IT?

Today is another hot day. We sit with the windows open and the AC blasting.
I am crossing my fingers that there isnt an outdoor field trip anytime soon.

On the brighter side of the equation, I booked my ticket to Japan. I leave on the 24th of July and come back to SoKo on the 31st. A full week in Japan. YES!!

1 comment: